Monday, October 1, 2007

IT'S OVER!!!

I finally took the LSAT on Saturday. I haven't received my score yet, but I feel like I did well. It is such a relief to have this test behind me now. When I walked out of the testing center on Saturday afternoon I felt like a prisoner being released.

Now that the test is over I've decided to take a little road trip to relax and visit a few schools that I'll be applying to. Right now I am in Phoenix visiting ASU. It seems like a fun school. There are so many cute girls there that I wonder if I'll be able to study.

Here's is my road trip itinerary for the next few days. Phoenix for a few more days, then a quick trip down to Tucson, then Albuquerque, NM, the Denver and Boulder, CO, then Missoula MT (hopefully I'll make a stop at Glacier National Park. I'll post some photos of my road trip in the next few days.

2 comments:

RiverGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RiverGirl said...

Yeah. I suggest we go somewhere and you leave without me! How rude! Who wouldn't want to go on a road trip with their sister and 3 year old neice?
Your in big trouble mr.